The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Supports the Scrum management processes for the team
• Writes User Stories according to the template and validates it with the Developer
• Assists the PO (potentially also the Functional Consultant) in the solution planning and definition (to-be design)
• Validate the solution with the stakeholders to ensure that the solution satisfies the Requirements
• Participate in Backlog selection and Sprint Planning meetings and support Sprint Reviews
• Preferred: Sales and CRM experience
• Preferred: Salesforce experience
• Solid technical understanding to break-down business requirements into technical specifications (user stories)
• Expertise in conceptual modeling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
• Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Ability to facilitate a team to consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
• Ability to ask strong questions to help the team see areas that may lead to problems
• Understanding of the agile development process
• Familiarity with requirements techniques such as, user stories, use cases, and informal modeling
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• Proven work experience in Business Analyst/Functional Analysis with 2 up to 4 years of experience
• Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Communication skills, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
• Agile certifications are a plus
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!