Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Vice President Marketing Laboratory Diagnostics for North America (NAM).
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Lead the downstream strategic clinical segment marketing and marketing communications teams for NAM.
• Drive the establishment, execution of and reporting against Go-To-Market strategies across the entire portfolio for the NAM Region.
• Lead demand generation strategy, execution and performance tracking
• Lead new product definition and business planning in conjunction with the global Business Unit
• Lead definition and completion of the most complex projects
• Lead development of business plans, and of product positioning in the marketplace
• Lead product and campaign performance reporting in the NAM region
• Design structured product marketing plans from broad concepts and business strategies
• Lead market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
• Manage the relationship and interaction with market analysts
• Cultural alignment and creation of a unified marketing team, breaking down barriers among legacy acquired businesses
Your qualifications and experience:
• 10+ years marketing experience in healthcare business
• Highly developed commercial sensibility; with proven ability to drive top line growth
• Excellent knowledge of the medical device market and changes in the healthcare environment; understanding of the lab diagnostics market is preferred
• Successful execution of effective go-to-market strategies, product portfolio development and management, new product launches, and market expansion initiatives
• BS/BA in relevant discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
Your attributes and skills:
• Strategic Thinking: In a mature market and highly competitive environment, you will work to transform the value proposition.
• Leading People: You will contribute in an environment that values the ability of its leaders to develop talent and build effective teams.
• Collaborating and Influencing: You will navigate a matrix organization structure, where effective collaboration and leading through influence are essential.
• Commercial Orientation: You will meet profitability or revenue goals, overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies. You will take specific steps to increase revenue, focusing on growth in known areas of revenue generation. You will also Use commercial metrics as the key performance indicators for the team.
The pay range for this position is $210,000.00 - $315,000.00 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The target bonus is 35%. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.