Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Financial Analyst/Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst/Professional, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will act as the key Detector Center expert within the MI finance team
- You will be responsible for monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of the Detector Center activities (costs, headcount, capital equipment, inventory), monthly closing activities and ensuring inventory accuracy
- You will analyze financial impacts within the Detector Center resulting from various business scenarios
- You will actively participate within end-to-end Supply Chain team helping to evaluate current and future capacity requirements and limitations within Detector Center
- You will focus on digitalization and simplification of role responsibilities where applicable
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and have at least several years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- You have strong analytical skills using tools such as SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- You are self-motivated but also successful working within team environments
- You can effectively work and communicate with all levels of business from manufacturing labor personnel to executive management team
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related degree required
- 10 years finance/accounting experience, preferably 2-3 years within Manufacturing Supply Chain environment, with budgeting/forecasting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner of complex topics and can react quickly and effectively to changing business requirements
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.