- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target Channel Partners.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses Partner's markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports channel partners directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Min.5 years experience in sales for LV/MV product
- Bachelor degree from electrical, mechatronic engineering background
- English and bahasa indonesia proficiencies
- Strong network with key customers
- Good in communication and presentation skills
- computer literate
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time