As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for day to day activities at Site .
- You will be mainly taking care of Mechanical Engineering related issues.
- You will be interacting with Erection contractors and Client to guide them for Erection activities .
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You should have a Graduate degree B.Tech/B.E, Mechanical.
- You should hold experience of 5-10 years in Erection and commissioning.
- Erection and commissioning of Boilers/ Turbine /ACC /BoP with specific exposure to Waste Heat Recovery Boilers in Cement Industry
- Erection of all IBR, NIBR, Condensate, and TG area oil piping as per isometric.
- Ability to do inspection for welding test, hydro test, smoke test and air leak test.
- Good Communication skills to interact with client / Erection Contractor / OEMs and Engineering Team
- Ability to resolve Site issues raised during the work.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Maratha / Wadi / Ambujanagar ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time