Digital Business Development
- Development of sustainable innovations in the go-to-market for discrete and process industries.
- Implementation support of company-internal startup teams to validate initial business and customer acquisition plans.
- Track and improve go-to-market based on regular opportunity pipeline reviews.
- Position and present Digital Enterprise as a service to ASEAN customers and acquire projects.
- Document and create Digital reference stories for the ASEAN market.
- Leading the digital communities and networks / present the Siemens portfolio at customer events, webinars.
- Development and improvement of organizational structure and processes across functions and departments with focus on the improvements of sales processes and workflows, e.g. Sales Systematic, Sales Handbook, etc.
- Innovative and creative development of actions and measures to drive growth of Siemens Digital Industries in all ASEAN countries.
- Preparation of business reviews, business intelligence and sales pipeline reports with global, regional, and country stakeholders.
- Harmonize the go-to-market approach for all existing revenue channels.
- Evaluation of markets/technologies/trends of business processes.
- Software tool analysis, adaption and implementation based on organizational needs and market requirements e.g. CRM tool implementation
- Development of procedures for data analysis methodologies related to sales management reporting and business-related information databases (e.g. Market Transparency)
- Analysis of organizational requirements and implementation of target setting and performance measurement tools
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in commercial information technology, business informatics, sales and marketing, or comparable subject
- You have min 5 years’ experience working in sales or related jobs with experience in SAP or ERP systems, CRM tools and sales processes
- You bring demonstrable project management skills specifically in change management & leading Business Transformation and IT projects either within a HQ function, region/country or between both.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are characterized by very good communication and networking skills
- In addition, you will convince us through initiative, self-determination and creativity while maintaining high and sustainable quality standards, which are decisive for the future success of the business area
- You have the ability to initiate, influence and provide consultation including hands-on facilitation (delivery & coaching)
- You are highly flexible and have the ability to perform in multi-culture and multi-national environment; working experience in ASEAN is a plus
- High attention to detail with a focus on fact-based decision.
- Foster collaboration environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time