Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and requiring proactive contribution. We foster a teamwork culture with room and support for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
This will be a Hybrid/Remote working role and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements.
As a NX Learning Architect you will be responsible for delivering learning engagements covering the EMEA Zone working with Learning Engagement Managers and Deployment teams to put together Learning proposals which meet customer needs.
Working with the customer to ensure a focused approach for leveraging the strength of NX tool-suite to address the customer design problems and fully realize the ROI of adopting the NX toolset. As a Learning Consultant you will be contributing to the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by accelerating the adoption of Siemens SW in European region accounts. Primary focus will be on Siemen’s customers in Transportation, Industrial and Military Aerospace industries.
Area of Responsibility
- As part of the EMEA Learning team, you will work with Professional Services to deliver high-quality Learning and Adoption Services and end-user training.
- Helping our customers to accelerate the adoption of our software to be able to apply it in the implementation of the Digital Twin.
- Delivering standard and customized Instructor Led Training courses remotely, at customer location or at one of our training locations.
- Understanding and apply different Learning strategies and best practices within adult education.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the global Learning Community of Practice.
- Contribute to the definition, development, and management of Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices.
- In collaboration with Learning Architects, follows the Learning and Adoption work stream of customer programs.
NX CAD – Key Skills
The primary focus is of a successful candidate is NX CAD, however additional experience in NX CAM would be a distinct advantage.
Detailed knowledge of the NX user interface, switching applications, creating/navigating basic parts and assemblies.
- Sketching, adding dimensions and constraints
- Feature Based Modelling
- Design in context
- Part Families
- Synchronous Modelling
- Mechanical Freeform Modelling
- Advanced Assemblies
- WAVE Top-down Design
- Drafting part and assembly drawings
- Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Sheet Metal
- Electrical Routing
- Mechanical Routing
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Background in didactical/delivering training skills.
- Excellent English, both written and oral.
- Interest in software and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, you like to help people develop.
- Natural mentoring and coaching skills.
- Be willing to travel.
- A Mechanical Engineer, able to understand technical drawings and manufacturing
- Significant background in coordinating and delivering training
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time