Are you a passionate and proactive student with excellent people skills? Do you want the chance to expand your knowledge and skills as part of a global team in an internationally renowned organisation?
If 'Yes', then our Global Learning & Development Internship at Siemens Digital Industries is the perfect place for you!
Our 13 month internship program is designed to give you the opportunity to build upon the knowledge and skills you have acquired so far at university. We will provide you with a platform to learn and grow as part of an innovative Global Learning & Development team. You will have a clearly defined role which allows you to make a personal contribution to the delivery of Global Learning & Development initiatives originating from agreed Learning & Development priorities and strategy.
We offer an internship program which focuses on your continual development beyond your time with us at Siemens. You will participate in a series of 10 workshops designed to enhance your skills, providing you with the key tools required to succeed in your future career. These workshops will be delivered by our internal training team and feature a range of subject areas, from communication and presentation skills to personal effectiveness and career planning. In addition, you will be invited to 12 lunch and learn introductions to a variety of business units e.g. Finance, Marketing, HR; learning about what it is like to work in these teams, and the career journey of the presenter. Our aim is to provide a well-rounded learning experience which offers value to you as an individual as well as the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual currently in their 2nd year of university, searching for a high value industrial placement / sandwich year. You will be ideally studying for an undergraduate degree in the area of: Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising or a Business related field. However, we are open to applications from all degree backgrounds. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, people centric approach with some experience of working with customers.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Review raw material for e-learning, providing timely feedback and advice to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Provide standard methodology e-learning guidance to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) where needed.
- Track content creation process and liaise with SMEs to provide timely feedback to courseware drafts.
- Work with Solution and Campaign Program Manager(s) to ensure published courseware is communicated in a timely manner.
- Create program documentation for Solution and Campaign learning programs to include, Instructor guides, learner workbooks, program overview documentation and registration guides etc.
- Support the marketing of learning materials, including designing visual and written communication for both the intranet and email.
- Support the branding and presence management of Learning and Development within the business.
- Support major conferences or learning events, where relevant (this may require international travel).
- Provide updates on work to required cadence for use by L&D and partner groups.
- Produce relevant materials and onboard the incoming intern to be able to take over the role effectively.
You will work independently using your own initiative, under minimal direction and collaboratively as part of a team. You will be asked to work to set timescales, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and time manage.
For this role in particular we are looking for someone who has a curiosity about developing their visual presentation, branding and marketing communication skills.Working at Siemens Software - Why Us?
We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time