Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Owner (w/m/d) Biomarker Imaging for Cancer Therapy to shape the development of integrated solutions for cancer therapy planning, response monitoring and follow-up.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You design product strategies for biomarker imaging in cancer therapy and contribute to portfolio planning
- You are responsible for defining market requirements based on market and competitive analyses, customer focus sessions, and discussions with Marketing & Sales
- You develop business plans and define product improvements and enhancements to increase customer relevance, profitability, and revenue
- You will successfully conduct stakeholder management in an international, multi-disciplinary team across business units, including Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, Product Management, R&D, Business Development, Marketing/Sales, Senior Leadership
- You ensure the customer-oriented implementation of market requirements and accompany the market launch phase
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Cancer Care - Siemens Healthineers (siemens-healthineers.com)
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in physics, electrical engineering, computer science, medicine, biology or comparable; a doctorate is an advantage
- You have many years of professional experience with multi-modal imaging techniques (CT, MR, PET/CT) and clinical software applications
- You are familiar with current trends and clinical workflows in oncology or radiotherapy, ideally also radiology
- You have experience in clinical collaborations, product management, marketing, or comparable positions in complex development environments.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong leadership and networking skills, collaboration skills and the ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- You are able to plan and coordinate collaboration with peers and superiors in complex organizational structures
- You are willing and able to travel internationally
- You have a deep understanding of market requirements and customer wishes in one or more healthcare areas, clinical processes, medical imaging and software applications
- You are fluent in spoken and written English in order to be able to operate successfully in our international environment. Knowledge of German is an advantage
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time