UC4/Automic is a large-scale scheduling and automatization tool which allows you to plan, monitor, adapt, adjust and modify a variety of job types (SAP, UNIX, Windows etc.) and arrange and launch them in complex, interdependent structures.
Your new role
• Create, plan, maintain and modify UC4 Jobs for various Productive and Test Systems, based on customer requests
• UC4 Job Monitoring and Analysis
• Create Reports and Forecasts based on customer requests and upcoming downtimes
• Maintain the UC4 Calendars and system specific calendar events
• Plan and monitor UC4 Client or SAP System Downtimes in UC4
• Job crash troubleshooting, problem analysis and solution
• Support and advise the customers with the implementation and planning of job requests
• 2nd- and 3rd Level-Support based on different ticketing systems
• Continuous improvement of UC4 service operations
• Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable training is a plus
• Excellent knowledge in both spoken and written German and English is required
• Experience in the SAP or MRP environment represents a plus
• Standard MS Office Products knowledge
• Knowledge of Linux Scripting is an advantage
• Strong work ethics and priority management skills
• Good communication skills
• Eagerness to learn
• Team player but also ability to work independently
• Customer focus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.