Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a MI SY (Molecular Imaging Syngo) Product Marketing and Clinical Specialist. This is a remote role and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in Canada.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
Reporting to the Product Line Business Manger, the MI SY Product Marketing and Clinical Specialist is responsible for being the expert that drives the positioning and optimisation of Syngo.via from a clinical perspective for the nuclear medicine department. In collaboration with the sales team, the successful candidate will drive the end-user adoption during the sales cycle and after the implementation cycle. This team player will be focused on building, extending and commercialising relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for the PET/CT, SPECT and SPECT/CT product portfolios with a strong emphasis on the advanced visualisation capabilities of syngo.via Molecular Imaging (MI) related disciplines.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As the MI SY Product Marketing and Clinical Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive strategy for KOL engagement to help gain market share for MI products. This includes creating transparency about who are the KOLs in the PET/CT, SPECT and SPECT/CT space, developing an engagement plan on how to advance mindshare with these customers and make them ultimately Healthineers advocates
- Maintaining and building close relationships with KOL accounts as the main point of contact to the MI Business to ensure marketing strategy and plans are aligned and implemented into the KOL relationships and reference sites
- Supporting product marketing to plan, organizing and executing KOL engagement (live/virtual tradeshows, symposiums, panel discussions etc.) where key customers will speak about Healthineers unique value propositions to drive adoption in this market segment
- Supporting MI’s Operations group with defining and executing on a reference site strategy which is geared to increase the overall win-rate
- Managing reference sites for customer visits from contract negotiations, visit strategy and execution, metrics and reporting
- Advancing visualisation for Nuclear Medicine implementation assistance for ensuring appropriate Education plan is defined/delivered and post implementation direct customer focus on maintaining/increasing adoption/utilization
As a successful MI SY Product Marketing and Clinical Specialist, you will have:
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Relevant certification may be required in some areas.
- Expert knowledge in basic CT, MI, imaging
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in CT, MI
- Ability to demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
- Full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Ideally possess 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and have successfully demonstrated the key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Teaching experience
- Advanced Visualization experience
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 90% if required (nationwide)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales/pre-Sales experience preferred
- Siemens experience highly preferred
- Knowledge in advanced neuro, cardiac, MSK, and/or breast imaging a plus
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines. will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.