The Mentor Graphics CDC is now known as the Siemens Child Development Center, an early childhood community. We have a full time opening in our highly reputable and innovative Preschool program.
No changes have been made to location on programming, simply a name change to reflect our merger.
Operating hours for the Center are 7:45-5:00, Monday - Friday in a year round context.
Teachers at the child development center work in a professional, collaborative, team-based culture and are inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia, Italy and a social-constructivist pedagogy.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Preschool age children to complement our existing team.
Successful candidates are professionals who are passionate about the art of teaching and committed to staying current on child development research and best practice in the field of Early Childhood Education. They are filled with an attitude of respect, anticipation, wonder and joy and are skilled at preparing environments, materials and experiences that support children’s creativity, learning and daily well-being.
Our ideal candidates are attuned observers, listeners, and communicators who strive to make visible the thinking and learning processes of children, families and teachers, and who are life-long learners, eager to share their knowledge, genuine curiosity and passions with children, families and colleagues.
Prerequisite requirements: This is for a teacher qualified position.
- Minimum of A.A. degree in Early Childhood Education - applicants must meet all licensing/accreditation requirements (background check, enrollment in the Oregon Child Care Criminal History Registry, Adult, Infant and Child CPR/First Aid and a valid Oregon food handler’s card.)
- Experience with and developmental knowledge of the needs of children
- Eagerness to join us in our exploration of Reggio inspired practice and life long learning.
- Understanding of project based curriculum and the power of documentation.
- Ability to make a 2 year commitment to the children, families and team. Relationships are at the very core of the work we do with young children.
- Ability to meet the physical and emotional demands necessary to build healthy on-going relationships in work with very young children and their families.
This is an employer sponsored Child Development Center at the company's park like campus in Wilsonville. The position offers a competitive salary and generous benefits & time off packages.
In response to the current climate in Early Childhood we have been thoughtful about our culture to reflect additional center closure days to our calendar to accommodate our Teacher's lives outside of work; teacher work time and working hours.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.