If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Your path will lead you to our business unit for local rail traffic.
- You will ensure the interaction of different subsystems in international execution projects for signaling technology.
- In coordination with customers, suppliers, and specialist departments, you will define the technical interfaces and ensure their compatibility.
- You make sure that all trades (control technology, interlocking, train control) work together smoothly.
- You will also prepare the system documentation for the customer.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a technical, natural or information science university degree (diploma / master).
- In addition, you convince with first professional experience in system management, system integration, engineering / research & development, or project management.
- You are characterized by practical experience in railroad technology.
- For our international projects you bring along very good English skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time