We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should Participate in requirement discussions, analyze and understand the end users’ needs.
- You need to Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
- You must write clean and scalable code.
- You should be able to Debug and fix problems in existing applications.
- You must perform required quality processes by integrate the code quality analyzing tools.
- You are required to Adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
What Qualifies You?
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record
- 3-6 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You should have good knowledge of Software Engineering concepts.
- You must have hand on experience in .Net.
- You should have experience in Databases preferably My SQL
- Knowledge in Angular is an added advantage
- You need to collaborate with stakeholders of the project.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time