We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
· You have to Collaborate and work within an agile, cross-functional scrum team to deliver high-quality software. This includes collaboration on requirements/design, writing test cases, manual testing of new features, and writing and maintaining automated regression tests for web based and mobile applications. Design and develop automation framework-level solutions to improve the framework and advance it.
· You should Develop test automation solutions aimed at making tests faster, more stable, and smart.
· You should have Experience in automating test for both native iOS and Android applications, Hybrid applications and Web applications.
· You should be familiar with Xcode and Android SDK.
· You need to Work with other SDETs in the automation team.
· On need basis you have to Perform functional manual testing.
· You should Liaison with the development team to assist with troubleshooting and help ensure end-to-end quality, process compliance, and issue resolution.
· You need to do regular estimation, planning and implementation of assigned activities / tasks within the agile software development methods - adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline Responsible for Cloud computing, Cloud application design, Cloud management and monitoring.
· You need to Interact with the Global Team based on Project need.
What Makes you Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc with good academic record.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- We will prefer candidates with 2+ years of exp in writing automation tests utilizing Appium Server, Selenium WebDriver 3, Java, TestNG, Maven and BrowserStack.
- Utilized Appium Server & Xcode 9.3 for iOS Automation, Android Studio & UiAutomatorViewer for Android Automation
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time