- Learn on recruitment strategies, policies and programs that deliver internal and external recruiting results to meet company's strategic needs
- Able to experience to handle end-to-end recruitment but not limited to job posting, talent sourcing, resume screening, interview arrangement.
- Maintain various reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
- Perform others routine HR basic operations support as when required.
- Find and engage unique passive candidates through creative sourcing technique
- Supporting the coordinating of new hire orientations and other administration tasks
- Candidates with a Degree in Human Resource, Business Administrative, or any related field of studies is preferred.
- Able to work proactively and have a good sense of teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality and have strong influence and impetus.
- Familiar to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Work location: CP Tower, Petaling Jaya & comes with optionality to WFH
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time