* About the role
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s leading the future of marketing to our customers. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to execute marketing at scale targeting audiences with both local and global impact. Join a team that is providing digital technologies to companies of all sizes to accelerate their digital transformation. Think customer-first when you build digital experiences, advertising, search, account-based marketing, social media marketing and more. You will be encouraged to innovate! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in demand generation marketing in the vertical markets. You will have the opportunity to, and be tasked with, working with regional teams around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review performance and results to ensure targets and goals are exceeded. Your ability to execute and promote clear communications will help businesses find, adopt, and expand their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
* Roles & Responsibilities
You will market the whole DI SW Xcelerator portfolio (Hybrid-SaaS and SaaS). If you has a specific industry knowledge or experiences from Small and Medium-sized Enterprises market segment that would be an additional plus.
- sales team to ensure Marketing and Sales are working toward the same goals; maintain continuous collaborative communication with Sales leadership in the industry
* Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with analytical and execution skills. Market knowledge and enthusiasm to communicate our vision paramount. Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry is preferred. The ability to look beyond what has always been done to seek alternatives is a must.
* Key Requirements
- Understand the B2B sales cycle and look for opportunities to improve demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Ability to market to a range of B2B buying groups using a wide variety of offers and delivery mechanisms
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment, including the demand waterfall
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies, consistently producing results on time and within budget
- Understanding Software-as-a-service (SaaS) business and LAER (Land, Adopt, Expand, Renew) customer engagement model
- Ability to use project management tools provided to keep projects on schedule
- Extensive Inbound Content Marketing strategy/execution experience
- Motivated, inquisitive, and persistent
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Highly collaborative and focused on business and customer impact
- Fluent in English and highly effective in communicating across all mediums is a must; Chinese and/or Japanese is a plus
* Education and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred.
This is an individual contributor job and is responsible for all marketing activities. May include responsibilities in several areas of marketing including project management, market research, advertising and public relations, marketing communications or business partners. Will work with senior level managers and/or executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive marketing strategies and plans. Must operates with minimal supervision.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time