Team Lead SIM-DIGI for Global Engineering Center
Want to shape the future of engineering? Join our Process Automation division as a Team Lead in GEC India and help us in solving complex engineering problems with your expert knowledge in Simulation and MES. Working as a phenomenal Team Lead in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
What part will you play?
- You will plan and forecast of
already consumed and future needed resources,
preparation of project status and reporting
- Lead project specific technical and functional discussions with internal and external stakeholders (HQ, customer)
- Discussion and verification of the concepts with the partners, customers lead engineer and team lead. Ability to derive the easiest solution fitting to the requirements using the most advanced tools for the implementation.
- Manage the overall delivery timelines and cost, escalate any deviations.
- Manage various customer stakeholders (Production, Quality, Engg.) expectations in view of the timeline & cost
- Manage team competency, leading from front, handholding of team members, on the job development
- You will be actively participating in the resources planning and resources forecast and resources demand planning.
- Bring in new ideas to the team, evaluate their benefit and implementation to optimize processes and administrative task
- You will check and monitor all
expenses of the assigned team and verify the need.
The team lead should Coach and mentor the members on the team & take the responsibility of the assigned team defining individual development targets and verify their career development.
- Understanding the skills and Training needs of the team with respect to Simulation and MES specific topics and standardization for efficient execution of projects.
- Present the GEC as an attractive partner for outsourcing of work by presenting the provided sales material with focus on the business partners benefit. Initiate, build and drive the revision of success stories and publish them in the social networks. Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand for GEC team.
What you need to make real what matters
- You are a graduate/post graduate in instrumentation engineering with 10-15 years of experience in Industrial Automation.
- Have an overall 10+ years’ experience in Automation, SCADA, Historian, Simulation, MES & related Software projects over complete project delivery lifecycle
- Expert level process experience and knowledge in the branches Power, Pharma, Chemical, Water ,F&B, Power (Experience on Opcenter or SIMIT software preferred)
- Have experience in leading and managing Simulations or EBR projects execution on globally renowned platforms. Any experience on Opcenter execution pharma / SIMIT would be a plus.
- Should have basic knowledge in Oracle/MS SQL Database, SSRS Reporting tool.
- You are willing and able to travel internationally on need basis.
- Be a Team player, result-oriented with proven track record of time-bound quality deliverables
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, strong technical acumen, superior analytical and logical skills
Siemens is an equal-opportunity employer, provides a flexible and conducive work environment, learning & development opportunities and salary & benefits commensurate to experience and skills.
So come forward and be a part of the lifelong learning and fun!
This role is based at Siemens Kalwa (Navi Mumbai) but you’ll also get to visit other locations globally and domestic as well as per the business requirements, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries & Drives Division at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time