Job Role- Process Trainer:
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
This is your role. What role you play?
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining high quality learning content and generating ideas for improving educational materials, primarily focused on departmental processes. This includes conducting/facilitating the required trainings and assisting the line manager in any other activities as required. This requires ability to translate core financial concepts in easy to comprehend e-learning modules of self study documents. Domain knowledge in Field of Finance, Controlling, Accounting is mandatory.
- Read, understand, and interpret Storyboards Experience in digital content production.
- Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles.
- Ability to translate core financial concepts in comprehensible modules.
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.).
- Support our global projects as required E.g. SHERPA, NextGenP2P, Global Training coordinator roles, NAM training support etc.
- Support Global topics of Lifelong Learning, New Ways of Working, Belonging and Personal Growth as and when required.
- Be proactive and suggest new learning materials.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 3 to 5 years of eLearning and content creation experience. Experience in the field of training delivery. 5-6 years of experience in finance domain.
- Proficiency in presentation skills, verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, Sharepoint.
- Domain knowledge in Field of Finance, Controlling, Accounting is mandatory.
- Knowledge of LMS, e-Learning creation tool (Enable Now, Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate etc.)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time