As Quality Manager-Engineer (QA/QC engineer) for the department “Energy & Automation” (EA) you’ll be responsible for regular quality inspections in our factories and ensure that our tailor-made equipment meets our quality standards. If a quality problem occurs, it is the quality manager-engineers responsibility to think critically and come up with a solution.The quality engineer will support project teams in case of quality issues:
- Create quality policies and regulations for quality checking of our produced equipment
- Collect and analyse data, perform Root Cause Analysis, write report
- Support by implementation of improvements to meet standards in our factories and project teams
- Communicate with stakeholders (project teams, production facility, customers)
- Listen to customer complaints
- Develop and monitor corrective measures for quality issues
- Making sure production failures are not repeated.
- Technical Bachelor or Master Degree
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Relevant experience as a quality engineer; inspection, auditing, and testing
- Knowledge of relevant standards, regulations and certification in quality control
- An in-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant standards
- Strong leadership and outstanding communication skills
- An eye detail and result-driven approach
- Experience in implementing corrective and preventive measures
- Knowledge of quality engineer tools & methodologies and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to travel internationally (EU passport required)
- Dutch and English speaking
- A salary appropriate to your background, experience plus variable income.
- The possibility to work part-time (minimum 32 hours per week, flexible scheduling).
- Training and personal development receive a lot of attention.
- 40 days of leave, a buddy, participation in our share programme and more.
- Hybrid working: 50% in the office and 50% at home. Siemens provides the necessary resources for working from home.
- An annual health budget of €150 to be used for personal health goals, such as exercise, nutrition and relaxation.
We believe that diversity creates more opportunity for success. That is why we recruit bright minds from all walks of life: it does not matter gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main goal is to find people who can contribute to innovative technology.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either