IT Consultant Manufacturing Execution System
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
You will be part of our IT Consultant Manufacturing Execution System and will work closely together with other SAP and MOM IT teams. You will have good understanding of MES processes and affinity to IT.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for the whole operation of Manufacturing Execution system and related secondary systems in the MOM software landscape
- Implementation of customer demands in collaboration with the software provider
- Evaluation of cloud-based hosting approaches
- Ensure conformity of the software with relevant security guidelines
What do I bring with me?
- 3+ years of professional IT-background with MOM-software in an industrial production or logistic area
- Secure handling of Windows Servers and hosting of web-applications (preferably with IIS) in combination with secure authentication methods, e.g. with SSL or X509 certificates
- Experience in system integration with REST APIs, ODATA or similar technologies
- Knowledge in SQL Database management and SQL programming language
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Fluent English language skills
- High customer-orientation and self-motivation
- Skills in Cloud infrastructure and virtual cloud networks, preferably with Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in SAP ERP software, preferably Production Planning module and SAP basis functions like RFC or IDOC´s
- Experience with server monitoring software, like Checkmk, Cacti or Nagios
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time