- Collaborate with Industry-based Demand Creation professionals and community of practice, focused on proven and next-generation inbound tactics for LAER marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develops and maintains a holistic view of all social activities and the performance metrics at the top level industry and regional views, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders.
- Co-creates inbound marketing strategies with their team and other influential inbound marketing leaders across Siemens.
- Conduct regular operational reviews to highlight successes and prioritize investment/improvement areas for social activities.
- Actively supports the development and operations of the inbound community of practice both within the team and across other key marketing teams to encourage best practice sharing.
- Manages their social marketing budget, including forecast accuracy.
- This position requires an individual who has strong inbound marketing knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution, and communication skills. Knowledge of the market, specific domain experience, and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our global demand creation team are essential.
- Collaborator extraordinaire – across organizations and breaking down silos
- Deep knowledge of the best-in-class inbound marketing tactics and how to identify opportunities to maximize visibility and demand generation for our prioritized solutions and campaigns
- Able to market to a range of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers and tactics with advanced inbound marketing proficiency
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment and the SaaS LAER model
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies, consistently producing results on time and within budget, readily adapting to changing market and organizational requirements
- Fluent in English and effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs and analytics and leveraging the analytics dashboards or working with our data analytics team to create or modify dashboards to meet the needs of your KPIs
- Proven experience running inbound marketing tests, MVPs, or activities
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry; specific inbound marketing domain experience is required
- At least 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Percentage of travel: <10%
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.