- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of complex SW systems, mainly using Siemens PLC software Step7 and TIA Portal Tools.
- During the design phase of a project, you describe the planned software functionality and coordinate interfaces with internal systems and third parties.
- You support the execution of our worldwide Airport projects in regards to Software development.
- You extend, improve, test and document the existing PLC standards library in accordance with project requirements worldwide and support R&D Internal projects / products in our test center located in Nuremberg.
- You support with your expertise during commissioning phases, managing SW problem analysis and supporting to solve them.
- You will work in a young and heterogeneous team of PLC engineers in a global scale.
- Ideally, you have a degree in informatic/electronic/automation or professional degree in automation or similar.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the automation and/or commissioning.
- Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TIA Portal, knowledge of other systems is valuable.
- Knowledge in implementation of PLC's with safety programs are an advantage.
- Knowledge of different Bus systems AS-i and PROFINET as well as architecture and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment.
- Ability to read and comment electrical schematics.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken), good knowledge of German is desirable.
- Ability to keep up with industry standards, trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork.
- You are globally mobile, ideally have some initial international experience.
- A dynamic international workplace
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours
- Modern offices and a constructive team atmosphere
- Seminars for personal and professional training
- Employer-funded pension
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time