What part will you play?
- You create solution concepts and configure our cloud deployed software to meet the desired customer use cases.
- You configure web-services/micro-services/application back-ends for data exchange
- You will be at the center of varied tasks to implement data exchange services, security settings for data flow, Grid data model mapping, and communication establishment between on-premise and cloud software applications
- You implement & execute test strategies in close collaboration with R&D teams.
- You actively participate in knowledge building and enablement sessions from different teams like Cloud Solutions team, Grid Control team, Meter Data Management team, and others
- You will work closely with customers, developers, architects, product owners, product managers, cloud Infrastructure teams, applying agile methods.
- You have a bachelor's degree in power engineering/computer science or have an equivalent education
- You have couple of years of experience in software architecture and cloud infrastructure and are familiar with microservice architectures, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rest and Async APIs.
- You have a good understanding of the power grid domain
- You have experience in enabling data exchange via configuring the services/web-services, messaging services, and Kafka messages.
- Ideally you have experience in managing configurations and solution integrations for any of the Grid software solutions like Meter Data Management, SCADA solutions, Distribution management solutions, Demand response Management solutions, Utility SAP solutions, and Geographic information systems.
- You have experience with test techniques, test tools and corresponding guidelines.
- You convince with your communication skills and you present complex topics in a simple and consistent way.
- You have a “Growth Mindset”, you are curious and love to learn and try new things
- You are characterized by a very good command of English and are used to working in global, agile international teams.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time