If so, this is the career opportunity for you!
Joining the R&D team at J2 Innovation will allow you to be a part of our growing organization and be hands-on working on exciting and innovative projects, including modernizing our current platform and building a new progressive, industry-changing platform.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you’ll work in a collaborative and agile environment with software team members, managers, stakeholders, sales, and customers. You’ll be crucial for contributing to the strategy of our products portfolio, building features requirements, and driving the success of our product launches.
Successful candidates will actively focus on researching, proposing, and documenting valuable and innovative features that will drive our products to more success. They will partner with business and technology to make sure that R&D is working on the most important features and that deliverables meet expectations. Finally, they will actively work closely with sales and customers in assuring the successful launch of new products. They should be detail-oriented, strive for excellence, and are excited by working in high-performance teams that value innovation, collaboration, on-time deliverables, continuous process improvement, and team success.
- Analyze demand signals and prioritize opportunities from the market.
- Establish product vision and roadmaps.
- Identify customer business needs and translate them into documented requirements.
- Collaborate and capture feedback from cross-functional partners (R&D, executives, sales, and customers)
- Engage with customers by presenting new product launches and participating in customers’ journey in utilizing new products.
- Define, analyze, and derive product release success.
- Document feature requirements into multiple formats, high-level proposals and/or high-level user stories.
- Participate in UAT testing of delivered features.
- Provide feedback on UX/UI design initiatives.
- Build KPIs to measure success of products in the market.
Skills & Requirements
- Substantial experience working in the HVAC control industry
- Understanding of building automation systems responsibilities, and potentials
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products
- Solid experience in translating ideas into high-level documented requirements that can be comprehended by development teams.
- Direct experience working with OEMS, partners, and end users.
- Date-oriented mindset and can produce multi-dimensional KPI to measure success.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Worked on software projects that used agile methodologies, including iterative planning/delivery and daily stand-ups.
- S. or higher in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Curious to learn with a growth mindset and passion for technology.
- Estimated required travel is 25%
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.