Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Test Design Professional!
Patient Setup Documentation is a modern product that helps in patient care during patient workflow (e.g.cancer therapy). It uses modern mobile platforms (tablets with touch panels) and precisely documents accessories and positions used during scanning and treatment of patients.
The product is developed in C# and Angular on cloud Azure DevOps.
You will be responsible for the software test design related to Siemens Healthineers software portfolio which have to fully comply with implicit and explicit requirements.
You will design the tests, test scripts and implement and support the software to enhance the product quality:
- Specify and execute test cases including automation scripts based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
- Develop & validate automated tests. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and reasoning.
- Create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
- Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
- Team work in agile/lean environment
- Communication in English (B2 or better is expected)
About Siemens Healthineers
Do you want to pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare? “For everyone? Everywhere?” At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal - our company name says it all. It stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in the ever-dynamic healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your comfort zone in order to develop personally and professionally.
If you want to use your technical skills to achieve a higher meaning and impact on the quality of life of people around the world, then we have right job for you.
- Focus on quality
- Passion for testing, technology and innovation combined with an interest in consulting
- Perseverance, systematicity and independence
- Proactivity, creativity
- Analytical thinking with a focus on problem solving
- Working in a (SCRUM / agile) team
- Good communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn, improvement mindset
- Willingness to work, to actively communicate in an international environment
- Cooperation with team, the will to support colleagues, willingness to ask for support when needed
- Ability to see problems from different perspective
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
· Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
· Flexible Working Hours
· Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
· 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
· In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
· Additional pension plan
· 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
· Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time