Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease for Binghamton NY, Newark NJ, Syracuse NY and Scranton, PA region to drive management of all aspects of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics distribution business within the territory.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease is a field-based position responsible for achieving sales goals through a coordinated effort with assigned Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics distributors network in the Zone; management of all aspects of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics distribution business within the territory is a key responsibility; the job includes product demonstrations, training and installations, along with the successful launch of new products and promotions through distribution; chosen candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key decision-makers in physician office labs, hospitals, reference labs and distributor branches.
The Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease reports to the Regional
Vice President, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
· Develops and maintains the image of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics as a diagnostics leader in the Distributor business.
· Establishes and maintains close relationships with physician office labs and group practices, hospitals and reference laboratories in the assigned geography.
· Keeps the Regional Vice President abreast of sales activities, market opportunities and technical developments to ensure that appropriate actions can be taken.
· Implements a sales and marketing plan for a group of products sold through verified Siemens distributor partners. (i.e. Funnel Management, Install base analysis, Capturing and Growing new business.)
· As any new products are developed or acquired, this position
will have the responsibility of integrating and selling these new
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Successful sales experience and experience selling capital equipment or selling to regional/national accounts.
· The incumbent must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and computer proficiency.
· Ability to have and maintain a balanced sales strategy by obtaining new business and growing the market share.
· Significant experience or proven ability to negotiate with, and sell to, top corporate and senior decision makers within an Integrated Delivery Network is required.
· A clean driving record over the last three years required.
· Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
· 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities.
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience selling through distribution channels is a strong plus.
· Familiarity with physician’s office marketplace.
· Familiarity with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics products as well as competitive urine and a1c products is beneficial.
· Personal characteristics needed for success in this position within the distributor and direct sales hierarchy include strong motivation, negotiation and persuasion skills, strong prospecting skills, ability to adapt to change management, independent thinking and good judgment, enthusiasm, and goal orientation.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position in New York is $85,000-$110,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is $55,000. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.