Project Manager – IT Infrastructure
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- In your new role as “IT Infrastructure Project Manager (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the implementation of our IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services globally.
- Your focus will be on projects in the Collaboration & Workplace Services environment which cover Service Desks, Digital Workplaces, M365, File, Print, Telephony and Identity and Access Management.
- The two global projects you will be managing in your first year with us are dealing with the implementation of a new Privileged Access Management Service for our Application Managers and Server Administrators as well as the change of the Identity Provider for our Applications.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole Siemens IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Your projects innovate our services globally towards improved business value, stability, security, performance and costs.
- You will manage these projects in close alignment with the respective global Service Manager.
- You will ensure the projects meet the expectations concerning time, budget, technical and financial results, user experience and down times.
- In your role as Project Manager you will report to the individual Steering Committee. In your role as employee of Siemens Mobility IT you will report to our head of the IT Infrastructure Hub in India as well as to the global head of our Collaboration & Workplace Services.
What do I bring with me?
- Broad knowledge in IT infrastructure transformation projects
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure services in large global enterprises
- Broad knowledge of Collaboration & Workplace Technology, Solutions, Providers and Services.
- Experiences in collaborating with Business Application Managers.
- Knowledge about Privileged Access Management Solutions and AzureAD would be a plus.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management experience, ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Minimum 2 years of experience in global IT projects.
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Very good communication and presentation skills on management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Experience in IT Service Management, ideally ITIL V4 certified
- Experience in the management of service providers.
- Ability to drive change.
- Strategic thinking.
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, especially with Europe but also across Americas and Asia.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time