If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38.200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a sub-project manager, you will ensure the transfer of know-how from our Munich plant (lead factory) to our foreign subsidiary and our local external partners as part of a major project in India.
- In particular, you will plan and implement the transfer and assess it with regard to the necessary expenses (e.g. necessary investments, training requirements, etc.).
- You ensure the delivery of components by our local partners in due time and quality.
- You will prepare regular reports for the project management, in particular with regard to quality, adherence to schedules and any problems that may arise.
- Furthermore, you support the set-up of the necessary production on site.
- You will ensure optimal coordination between our national company, the local partner companies and our headquarters in Germany.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a technical degree in mechanical engineering or production technology.
- In addition, you already have several years of experience in sub-project management, ideally in know-how transfer, and preferably in rolling stock.
- You score with very good knowledge of production processes and technologies.
- Furthermore, you are willing to spend longer periods abroad (even several months).
- You convince with fluent German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time