Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Operational Provider Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a IT Operational Provider Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure IT provider are delivering IT services according to contracts by making service performance transparent. Actively manage IT service provider and related contracts to ensure delivery of high-quality services. Work with SHS internal service owners on service improvements and standardization.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Ensure measurability of infrastructure service performance for external and internal service provider
• Monitor and analyze service provider performance
• Manage service level and service level credits
• Represent SHS in provider service review meetings
• Creation of transparency on service performance, adherence to agreed service level, service quality and financial performance for SHS external and internal services
• Acting as escalation point for SHS service owners towards external service provider
• Supporting SHS service owners in contract interpretations
• Support creation of new service contracts and service level definitions
• Drive continuous service improvement initiative
• Fluent in English
• IT infrastructure service knowledge
• Enhanced IT service management knowledge in an out-sourced environment
• Customer oriented and open-minded
• Good people management skills.
• Stakeholder management experience
• Intercultural experience
• Good coordination, planning and time management skill
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• 10 + years of experience on managing global / regional / local external IT service providers
• Experience in IT service management
• Experience in IT service contract management; ideally also on global Managed Service Agreement Frameworks
• Experience with legal terminology used in service contracts
• Good presentation skills and working in a global organization
• ITIL certification
• Negotiation management
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.