Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. You are also entitled to work from home up to 80% of your time! Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as IT Security Engineer for Endpoint Privilege Manager!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You drive the implementation, innovation, and continuous improvement for Healthineers’ security regarding security tools in your responsibility especially CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager.
- You will be part of a global team focusing on the protection of IT assets in general (endpoints, infrastructure, network, applications, cloud environments, Microsoft 365) distributed all over the world (Europe, America, and Asia).
- You will work closely with peers and colleagues across Network Engineering, Cybersecurity Operations and Cybersecurity Governance to ensure that implementation and operations are aligned with security standards and bets practices.
Task and responsibilities:
- You review existing security capabilities, changes in the digital business, and threat landscape. You define and internally align activities for security enhancements and implement solutions.
- You create, validate, finetune, and maintain security configurations, perform trouble shooting and end-user support, create tailored configuration for specific target groups (e.g., developers)-
- You will be the go-to person for security tools in your area of responsibility.
What is in it for you:
- You will enjoy a flexible work schedule with up to 80% remote working based on your personal preference.
- You will thrive in a multinational environment where you will have the chance to meet and cooperate with colleagues from all over the globe.
- You will participate in big security projects, introducing improvements that will make a difference on the daily work of over 65k employees. Organization, coordination, and communication are key to succeed.
- You will have the chance to constantly increase your knowledge and develop your skills by combining training courses with on-the-job training.
- You will develop a successful career by participating in all relevant stages: Definition, planning, implementation, and supervision.
· CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager, CyberArk Privilege Access Management
· Web Application Firewalls (Imperva, AWS, Azure, Alibaba, etc.)
· Security networking devices like application gateways, NGFW, IDS/IPS, etc.
· EPP/EDR technologies like Crowdstrike, etc.
· Other technologies like PAM, ServiceNow, SIEM, Zscaler, MetaDefender, etc.
· Desirable: You have experience with the following technologies:
· Automate and orchestrate deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM templates
· Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci
· Docker containers (e.g., Kubernetes)
· Basic/advanced skills for developing scripts and code (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell)
· Desirable: You completed relevant network related certifications or other Industry Certifications such as GDSA, CRTSA, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CISA, or ISSAP.
- You are a person who understands the Business needs as well as the technical risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- You are a quick learner and have the aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures.
- You have advanced English and communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.L.U. dARE, Madrid, SPA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time