Are you a passionate and proactive student with excellent people skills? Do you want the chance to expand your knowledge and skills as part of a global team in an internationally renowned organisation?
If 'Yes', then our Global Learning & Development Internship at Siemens Digital Industries is the perfect place for you!
Our 13 month internship program is designed to give you the opportunity to build upon the knowledge and skills you have acquired so far at university. We will provide you with a platform to learn and grow as part of an innovative Global Learning & Development team. You will have a clearly defined role which allows you to make a personal contribution to the delivery of Global Learning & Development initiatives originating from agreed Learning & Development priorities and strategy.
We offer an internship program which focuses on your continual development beyond your time with us at Siemens. You will participate in a series of 10 workshops designed to enhance your skills, providing you with the key tools required to succeed in your future career. These workshops will be delivered by our internal training team and feature a range of subject areas, from communication and presentation skills to personal effectiveness and career planning.
In addition, you will be invited to 12 lunch and learn introductions to a variety of business units e.g. Finance, Marketing, HR; learning about what it is like to work in these teams, and the career journey of the presenter. Our aim is to provide a well-rounded learning experience which offers value to you as an individual as well as the organisation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual currently in their 2nd year of university, searching for a high value industrial placement / sandwich year. You will be ideally studying for an undergraduate degree in the area of: Human Resources, Business Management or related fields. However, we are open to applications from all degree backgrounds. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, people centric approach with some experience of working with customers.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Support Learning Programs Manager(s) to project lead and track large blended learning program creation.
- Track and report issues and risks, and suggest solutions
- Handle project plans and resource allocations within Project Management tool
- Liaise with SME leads and workgroups to ensure learning is created in a timely manner.
- Provide standard methodology e-learning guidance to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) where needed. (we will train you on this)
- Work with Learning Program Manager(s) to ensure document learning program instructions and trainer / mentor guides.
- Create Learning Programs dashboard up to date and accurate.
- Support reporting and tracking of learner progress
- Co-ordinate cohort scheduling and set up with local line managers
- Work with Learning Programs Managers to ensure the correct information is provided in the monthly update calls.
- Support major conferences or learning events, where relevant (this may require international travel).
- Provide updates on work to required cadence for use by L&D and partner groups.
- Produce relevant materials and onboard the incoming intern to be able to take over the role effectively.
You will work independently using your own initiative, under minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of a team.
For this role in particular we are looking for an individual who is keen to develop their project management skills, working with different partners across the business to coordinate activities.Working at Siemens Software - Why Us?
We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time