Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
We believe in automation systems that turn buildings into perfect places.
You as a System Tester with Focus on Cybersecurity assure that our Building Automation systems are adequately secured against cyber attacks.
You are an experienced Tester with a pronounced growth mindset and profound knowledge in Cybersecurity. You are interested in new technologies, are keen to become an expert in the Building Automation domain and potentially develop towards a Product & Solution Security Expert. At Siemens, you will join a dynamic and motivated development team working in a professional environment with a highly flexible working model, interesting development opportunities and long-term career perspectives.Your new responsibilities
- Testing of Building Automation solutions from the Field Device up to the Cloud
- Design, implement and execute Cybersecurity Tests of our Building Automation systems
- Assess network topologies and setups in regards to Cybersecurity
- Consult projects in regards to Cybersecurity by Design
- Be part of an agile development team, share and develop your knowledge and mentor other team members
- Proactive cooperation with other teams in a global setup and is willing to bring our solutions to the latest level of technology
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience with programming languages like Python
- Experience in product/system/integration testing
- Deep knowledge about Cybersecurity, Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Knowledge in using Tools like Kali Linux, Nmap, Nessus, Pktmon, Wireshark, Burp Suite and OWASP ZAP
- Knowledge in Network technologies (wired/wireless), components (router, switch, firewall) and protocols (SMTP, DNS, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, Https, TLS)
- Experience in IEC62443 and in assessing Penetration Test reports is a plus
- Being able to understand the cornerstones of a software architecture
- Knowledge in DevOps and Cloud Computing
- Sound English skills (written and spoken) are a must, German skills are beneﬁcial
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.Video Siemens in Zug
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application. .
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time