Then come and join our global team as Software Architect (f/m/d) for CT Postprocessing Applications to contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of our CT architecture team you will be responsible for the architecture and pre-development of innovative software solutions which enable the processing of CT images
- You will work with teams of product owners across product lines and software development areas to develop scalable, reliable software concepts
- You will drive constant improvements and redesigns to adapt the architecture and implementation to new platforms and make the most of new technologies
- As a coding architect you will drive forward the development of prototypes and define options for implementation
- Together with other architects and software developers, you will work on cross-cutting topics and on maintaining communal code components
- You will support our international development teams (e.g. in Bengaluru) in the product implementation and ensure that quality, time and cost objectives are met
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science or health informatics, engineering or a related discipline, or you have a comparable qualification
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in developing medical software, particularly in the area of software architecture
- You have experience of getting into major existing code bases
- You can ideally offer experience with .NET and the development of native/syngo-based software products
- A good understanding of workflows and data flows in radiology is desirable
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good English language skills (spoken and written). Additional language skills, such as German, are desirable
- You are particularly keen to learn, and willing to keep familiarizing yourself with new topics in a dynamic and agile environment
- You are willing to travel internationally for business (approx. 10%)
- You have an analytical, customer-oriented mindset, set high quality standards and expect timely results
- You speak the language of software developers and your good communication skills enable you to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- You work very independently, are very interested in working with new technologies and applying them practically
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either