Knowledge for the world of tomorrow
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process
and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the
table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of
things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a
difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In this role you will create and negotiate global service offers for the Electrification & Automation Business Unit (BU).
- You interpret, evaluate and comment on customer specifications and align customer requirements.
- You analyze technical and schedule realization options, develop alternative concepts and evaluate technical risks
- You define and agree on scopes of supply and services, including those of third-party products / third-party trades.
- You coordinate the project-specific LOA process together with your commercial contact.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for sophisticated, cross-country quotations (technical project planning, price and cost calculation,deadlines) until handover to order processing at PM80.
- You will coordinate global quotations with the relevant regions and present status to management on a regular basis
- You improve the process flows for global customer quotations together with selected regions
What you need to make real what matters
- You have a technical master´s degree
- During your many years of professional experience in tender, service and project management, you have already successfully prepared
- numerous offers for complex systems and generated orders from them.
- You have several years of specialized professional experience with medium and low-voltage switchgears
- Sound knowledge in the field of protection technology for medium-voltage systems
- You have knowledge in project planning/design of power supply systems and furthermore knowledge in inverter technology, e.g. PV
- You are confident handling of MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Also, you have intercultural skills in working with international customers, colleagues and global teams.
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment and flexibility as well as have strong awareness of costs and deadlines
- Fluent English business complete your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time