Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Railway Sales Specialist, committed to the Promotion and Prescription of Electric Products in Railway Market Infrastructure and Rolling Stock, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Electric Products business unit.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
As Railway Sales Specialist your mission will be to lead the Electric Products portfolio and the relative business segment through strategic planning and market analysis, ensuring the achievement of sales targets.
Some of the main activities will be:
- Promote EP products in railway Market with the aim of market growing the complete portfolio of low voltage too, supporting the partners to provide accurate Sales and Services of the Railways products
- Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities and developing tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast.
- Influence the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers” providing some insights on the customer's point of view in innovation processes.
- Deepen the company knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer.
- Responsible for the annual target of the Railway Market within BU EP.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Proven experience in Railway Market
- Good understanding of technological innovation topics including IoT and Industrial Clouds
- Education background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international.
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Eagerness to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What we offer
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time