Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Learning? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
We have an exciting role opportunity working in the Siemens People & Organisation department. This unique opportunity is split across two teams; the Siemens Professional Education team and Learning and Development team. Supported by those around you, you will grow and develop new skills, to give a kick-start to your career! You will have the freedom to be creative, innovative and stretch yourself as far as you want to go.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career.
- Being innovative and developing new Learning and Development and Professional Education initiatives to support the personal, professional and leadership skills of our employees and early careers professionals.
- Supporting the strategic drive of activities in the areas of: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability, Digitalisation and Upskilling/Reskilling
- Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders across the Siemens businesses have regular updates and are informed of all opportunities, programme deadlines and possible risks in accordance with the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and the Education and Skills Funding Agency rules
- Creating exciting communication content across various internal platforms
- Partnering with the People and Organisation community to roll-out L&D ideas and networking with a wide variety of colleagues at all levels of the organisation
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in a Business or Human Resources related discipline
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Communication skills are key in this role - both verbal and written. You must be able to articulate yourself to a high standard.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Learning. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £19,305 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time