What are my job responsibilities?
- The Sales specialist has a focus on Siemens Factory Automation customer and pushed the Sales within the Vertical Water and Wastewater segment
- The product portfolio includes the entire line up for Siemens FA.
- It is expected the sales specialist analyses the market and together whit the Sales director appoint 5 to 10 key accounts for special attention.
- The role of the sales specialist will hereafter change into Key Account management
- The sales specialist is responsible for generating leads and follow up on opportunities & involve with the technical staff.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of Factory Automation
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 3-5 years sales experience with Factory Automation (PLC, I/O, HMI, Scada etc.)
- Technical understanding of Automation Solutions at a level sufficient to convince a technical team
- Extrovert personality who can create relations in new environment
- In dept knowledge within the Water and Wastewater industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
- The position is hosted by DF FA
- The sales specialist reports to the Sales Director for DF FA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time