- You will calculate and manage GHG emission reporting across all scopes by integrating various data sources
- You will ensure robust GHG accounting standards, data collection, and analysis across Siemens by building appropriate frameworks, processes, and guidance documents
- You will drive the development of GHG data management tools and integration into the wider Siemens IT architecture
- You will support the ramp-up of internal capacity in GHG accounting and engage in external GHG accounting initiatives
- You will be a go-to-person for generating insight and management recommendations on GHG data matters for top management, functions, businesses, and countries
- As part of the sustainability climate team you will collaborate across functions, businesses, and country organizations
- You have 8+ years of professional experience in GHG accounting and management, developing climate-related and, in particular, decarbonization strategies for companies and/or in climate consulting or assurance
- You have in-depth knowledge of GHG accounting principles (e.g. WRI GHG Protocol, ISO 14064-1, ICPP, PAS 2060, ISO Net Zero) across all scopes
- You have knowledge in GHG verification processes and standards such as ISO 14064-3 or ISAE 3410
- Experience in scope 3 GHG accounting, input-output modelling or life-cycle analysis would be a plus
- You have strong data analysis skills and high proficiency in Excel as well as good skills in statistical data analysis methods, data visualization software and programming languages (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Python). You are experienced in working with quantitative data sets and database systems.
- You have a clear picture about upcoming climate-related regulation, and you continuously update yourself on the latest developments in the climate and GHG accounting arena. You are familiar with the KPIs and metrics we should track to manage the decarbonization journey of Siemens. SBTi, TCFD, CSRD, PCF, LCA, GHG are more than just random combinations of letters to you
- You have a university degree (master's degree / diploma) in data science, environmental studies, engineering, or natural science discipline.
- You place a high value on winning as a team and want to excel in a respectful and highly collaborative environment.
- You enjoy working independently in your area of responsibility, but also see yourself as part of a larger team. You expect a work environment that is fun, collegial, and focused on excellence. You are committed to going above and beyond your core responsibilities and feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills would be a plus.
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time