- You support in the growth and implementation of a Digital solutions & Innovation agenda for Siemens Global Business Services (GBS), collaborating cross-functionally with other strategists, innovators, product managers, and engineers to craft end-to-end business models that solve meaningful customer problems, taking responsibility for the conception of new innovative digital solutions, incorporating UX Design and Engineering counterparts in problem-solving.
- Continuously learning, analyzing, and refining the opportunity, steering the functional team through progressive strategy iterations and taking ownership over the path to a scalable new business.
- Cloud and digital is your strength.
- Use the existing innovation blueprint to consistently produce innovative products
- Drive continuous improvement to improve ideation to incubation delivery capabilities
- Embrace the “fail fast, fail forward” approach to product innovation, product planning and launches.
- Responsible from ideation to product innovation, to incubation, to support customer interview stage and subsequent Minimum Viable Product (MVP) development, including conduct ongoing face-to-face user and customer interviews to test customer perceptions of the problem and customer need, to solve for it and test customer reaction to MVP and validate if that solves problem and creates customer demand (willingness to buy it).
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing company with a history of bringing products from concept to market
- 3+ years of demonstrated commercial product management experience, preferably with a focus on digital products
- MBA/MBS in Business, Innovation management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven success creating customer focused products
- Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and employ entrepreneurial techniques to exploring, validating and developing new customer offerings and business opportunities
- Ability to identify and experiment with new opportunities to expand company product market fit
- Ability to drive innovative products forward in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and demonstrated ownership quality across functions and levels
- Extreme comfort with ambiguity, visionary
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time