We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Material Management is the responsible of operational processing of purchase orders and follow up with the suppliers. Assure material availability in the factory in time and quantity full filling production requirements. Maintaining optimal inventory levels.
· Operative purchases to ensure supply of materials on time, quantity, price and right time.
· Follow up and control appropriate inventory level for the MRP Controllers assigned.
· Processing of assigned invoices to ensure payment to suppliers on time.
· Maintain updated delivery dates from suppliers.
· Ensure suppliers delivered according to confirmation.
· Convert Purchase requisitions into PO's in no more than 24hrs of purchase requisition creation.
What will you need to succeed?
· SAP Basic management and MM module transactions.
· Bachelor as Commerce, Business Administration or related.
· Intermediate Business English level.
· Experience in negotiation and expediting.
· Experience in planning and forecasting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.