Build a brighter future while learning and growing with a Siemens company at the intersection of technology, community, and sustainability. Our global team of innovators is always looking to create meaningful solutions to some of the toughest challenges facing our world. Find out how far your passion can take you.
About the job
Working in the Presales Team and reporting to the Presales Manager, the Presales Coordinator will help to design, maintain, and upgrade the sales process and materials and provide resources and guidance to the Sales Team, as well as being a part of our sales administration function. The Presales Coordinator will liaise with the Sales, Marketing, Client Services and Development Teams to ensure Sales staff have the latest and greatest Brightly solution support at their fingertips. These behind-the-scenes activities guide all sales tasks including tenders, demonstrations, tradeshows, webinars and client check ins. The main focus of this role however will be as a proposal and tender writer, responding to critical RFP/RFTs in a timely and quality manner to ensure we continue our winning form in the market.
What you’ll be doing
• Taking ownership of tender responses and related activities and processes as directed by the Presales Manager
• Setting up and managing sales-ready demonstration datasets which include asset information, asset valuations, predictive modelling, GIS and various data formats
• Developing proof-of-concepts to visually demonstrate client requirements
• Developing and maintaining the library of sales collateral
• Sourcing and providing SME knowledge in the sales process
• Working with Client Services to ensure project scope is aligned with delivery requirements
• Working with Development to ensure our software meets client and industry requirements
• Providing ad hoc sales administrative support and maintaining our Salesforce database as required
What you need
• A tertiary qualification in a science, engineering, or related degree
• At least 2 years of commercial experience
• Aptitude to learn technical subject matter
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in analysis and modelling of complex datasets (preferably for infrastructure assets)
• Ability to organise, plan and meet rigid and conflicting demands and deadlines, along with the ability to adapt to changed priorities
• High-level problem solving and research skills with the ability to conceptualise complex initiatives, and develop and propose solutions
• Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills; this role requires collaborating and working with multiple parts of the business
• High level proficiency with Excel
• Experience in setting up and utilising GIS products
• Familiarity with data query/data management tools such as Access, SQL and Power BI would be highly regarded
• Experience configuring and utilising Assetic and/or Confirm products would be highly regarded
• Asset management experience in a Government/Utility environment for complex infrastructure assets (including valuations and modelling) would be highly regarded
We are always looking for people that bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire innovation that runs through everything we do. At the core of our unique culture are our people – so we expect our candidates to have all the “right stuff”. If you are a critical thinker, have a passion for technology and great people, embrace creativity, and are genuine in both words and actions, then get ready to do something incredible.
The Brightly culture
We’re guided by a vision of community that serves the ambitions and wellbeing of all people, and our professional communities are no exception. We model that ideal every day by being supportive, collaborative partners to one another, conscientiously making space for our colleagues to grow and thrive. Our passionate team is driven to create a future where smarter infrastructure protects the environments that shape and connect us all. That brighter future starts with us.