- Responsible for promoting & selling imaging system
- University degree in Science, Engineering
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
Then come and join our expanding team as Account Manager/Account Executive.
Your mission and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling the imaging systems such as CT, MRI equipment, prepare proposal to customer needs and update product portfolio to current users. Primary responsibilities include:
- Explore and manage the responsible customer accounts in Hong Kong and Macau market
- Develop new accounts and sales channels
- Identify market segment opportunities
- Product presentation to customers
- Maintain good relationship with customers
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 2 – 3 years selling experience in imaging systems related products preferred
- Good basic medical knowledge;
- Familiar and understand the healthcare system will be an advantage.
- Aggressive, independent with self-initiative
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well-versed in MS office applications
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sales Trainee
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" , email to email@example.com or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager Siemens Healthcare Ltd. Units 901-903 & 908B, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time