Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing, and electronics design meet tomorrow.
Our solutions help companies of all sizes build and demonstrate digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities, and levels of automation to drive innovation. As a market leader and innovator, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.Meet the team - Video
As a P&O (HR) Manager, you will lead People and Organisation team to deliver strategic advice and operational delivery to a growing organization, diverse, complex software organization.
You will be responsible for shaping the people landscape, and defining guidelines, processes and procedures.
As the Israel lead, you will be the direct P&O Business Partner to Senior Leaders in Sales and R&D organizations.
You will be responsible for driving our goals around D&I & Talent, establishing operational objectives and keeping Siemens Software a great place to work.
We will continue to grow, therefore having the drive to be an integral part of an M&A team, the ability to collaborate with our colleagues in Talent Acquisition to bring on board diverse talent, and an eye for detail when working with our Payroll and Operations teams is key.
We are a global company, therefore an understanding of international HR, and the ability to partner with Global HRBP is essential.Responsibilities
- Strategic Business Partner to multiple groups.
- Provide support and leadership to a team of HR professionals as a hands-on contributor.
- Drive change in the business, from implementing new work patterns such as hybrid working to integrating acquired companies.
- Challenge our leaders to be better people managers, offer interventions that make a positive difference.
- Advises company management in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction. You will translate the overall business strategy in a high-impact People strategy and action plan.
- Responsible for effective and efficient management of day-to-day operations and delivery of HR programs and services.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers. Requires the ability to influence and build effective relationships with peers and wider management teams.
- To act as a coach or a point of escalation for complex employee relations cases.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Experience of acting as a strategic Business Partner in a software environment.
- A solid understanding of sales compensation plans.
- Experience of M&A projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- A thorough understanding of Israel employment legislation and practice.
- Experience of managing complex employee relations cases.
- A track record of influencing and implementing change in a complex organization.
Our offices are in Airport city and Herzliya.Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time