Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as IT Support Partner Manager This position is based out of Spain, with focus on the EMEA region and associated Business Areas and you will work in alignment with colleagues in other locations such as Americas and Asia Pacific Regions.
Your mission and responsibilities:
As IT Support Partner Manager you will be engaged in the End User Support Processes for the EMEA region, it’s locations and the Business Areas operating within that Region. You will be familiar with the Global and Localised IT Services consumed in the region and you will be familiar with and understand the integration, workflows and governance of Siemens Healthineers ITSM Processes used by IT Services.
The IT Support Partner Manager will act as a bridge between Global Service Owners & Service Managers and Regional IT Partnership & Support Teams and will support the deployment of New Services and Changes / Enhancements to existing services.
The IT Support Partner Manager will engage and assume an active role in Regional and/or Business Area IT User Engagement Forums, including Regional or Business Area IT Information Share Meetings, Regional or Business Area On-Site Support Team Meetings, User Experience Roadshows and Regional and Business Area Participation in IT Learning Forums.
The IT Support Partner Manager will develop and maintain a Network of Key Contacts and Stakeholders, for their Region and relevant Business Areas in support of IT Program and Project Roadmaps, acting as the Support Agent / Coordinator with IT Partner Managers and Business Application Owners, on behalf of IT Projects.
Task and responsibilities:
· You will act as an interface between IT-Region and Business Line Service Owners and our global IT Services
· You will build and maintain a strong network of Key Contacts and Stakeholders in your local IT-Region and/or Business Line and with our global IT Services
· You will engage and assume an active role in Regional and/or Business Area IT User Engagement Forums
· You will support the deployment of new Services and Change / Enhancements to existing global Services
· You will be a spokesperson for central services and be able to engage at various levels, including Technician, Partner Manager, Service Manager, Service Owner and Product Owner.
· You have 3-5 years experience of Service Operation and Support
· You have a proven knowledge and understanding of ITIL with Foundation Certification to ITIL version 3 Foundation at a minimum, preferably ITIL version 4 certification
· You have expertise in Service Desk operation with ServiceNow at 1st Level, 2nd Level and in some case Expert Level (3rd Level)
· You developed experience of localised Service Support including on-Site Services, e.g. Direct User Support, local office user support or local manufacturing user support
· You are experienced in leading and coordinating people without delegation
· You have already worked for at least 3 years in an international environment in the areas of service management and application management
· You have a very good level of written and spoken Spanish & English (C1 European Framework of reference).
· A level of fluency in other languages of the region are also desirable e.g German.
· You have a keen interest in improving user experience within the IT organisation.
· You are experienced in working with multicultural groups.
· You are customer focused and an expert in promoting positive User Experience.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time