Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.comOur Team:
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!Location
What will you need to succeed?
· First and foremost, you have experience managing production environments with modern cloud infrastructure. You take pride in making sure these environments are reliable and available.
· You hate to do things manually more than once. Therefore, you look for every opportunity to automate things; use of infrastructure as code and configuration management are second nature to you.
· You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to debug and fix things and you are intellectually curious, and you constantly look for ways to improve the status quote.
· You are a strong communicator, and you value well-articulated solutions by creating diagrams and well written documentations. You also understand that sometimes stakeholders and customers will look for your guidance and you are not afraid to engage them when the situation calls for it.
· Agile development is second nature. You are expected to coach and guide the team in daily standup, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retros; you will have a chance to provide input to improve our processes.
· You are a strong individual contributor that sets the standard for the team.
· Able to work on the production system that is catering the needs of the large customer base on rotational shift basis (24X5).
· Mentoring and guiding your team members. You understand when to delegation and when to take charge.
· Measure and manage team performance by following agile best practices.
· Managing periodic reporting on progress to management and other stakeholders.
· Building software to help DevOps - You oversee the building and implementation of tools and services to help Engineering do better with agile development and delivery and drive deeper reliability to our systems in production.
· Add automation and context to alerts – leading to better real-time collaborative response from technical responders. Additionally, maintaining runbooks, tools and documentation to help prepare Engineering for future incidents.
· Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
· Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
· Build cloud infrastructure
· Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
· Incidence management and root cause analysis.
· Coordination with other technical teams (Dev, QA) and customers facing teams.
· Strive for continuous improvement and build CI/CD pipeline and tools.
· Possess 8+ years of experience in a DevOps position.
· Hands-on public Cloud experience - AWS, Google Cloud, and/or Azure (multi-cloud preferred). Prefer industry certification (e.g. AWS Certified DevOps / Solutions Architect)
· Must have strong experience building & deploying services on Kubernetes – ideally CKA certified.
· Strong working knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines in a globally distributed environment.
· Experience with Automating Testing and deployment pipelines using DevOps tools such as Jenkins and GitLab.
· Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible for performing DevOps on cloud platforms
· Knowledge of Corporate Governance on Cloud service usage and Security measures.
· Knowledge of Monitoring and Observability Tools: DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana, Geneos, Jaeger, OpenTelemetry, Zipkin, Splunk
· Experience in configuring and securing databases such as RDS, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis.
· Experience in streaming technologies such as Kafka
· Experience in networking and security concepts such as DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS as well as practical knowledge such as reverse proxy, load balancer, and firewall configurations.
· Experience with Production Support who can be on call and help troubleshoot errors on the applications.Candidate Profile
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
· Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting languages, terraform, ansible, groovy, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
· essential to have sound knowledge of cloud infrastructure.
· Should possess knowledge of fundamental Unix/Linux, monitoring, editing, and command-based tools is essential.
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time