Do you have the vision and the discipline to guide product plans for a multibillion-dollar product portfolio? Can you lead and inspire a group of product managers to transform products and create new business with SaaS?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you have an opportunity to play a key leadership role in reshaping our business with new Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. We are investing in technology, expertise, and processes to accelerate this transformation. We are looking for an experienced Product Management leader to work across our product segments to drive portfolio-level product plans. The Head of SaaS Portfolio Product Management will be in a high visibility and high impact role reporting to the VP – Business Transformation and SaaS Strategy.
- Drive holistic product strategy for a broad portfolio of design, engineering, and manufacturing SaaS products
- Lead a Portfolio Product Management Office that coordinates product management activities across several product segment teams
- Ensure that product teams’ plans result in achieving targeted portfolio goals
- Identify and orchestrate cross-product initiatives to improve efficiency and reduce redundancy
- Work closely with the Strategic Planning team to align roadmap with strategic priorities
- party extensibility and developer ecosystem growth
- Contribute to business plan creation and Build / Buy / Partner decisions
- Influence strategic planning priorities and portfolio investments
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Thrive leading through change
- Are a visionary leader who can set a long-term path for sustained market differentiation
- Can structure and run initiatives with high level of upfront ambiguity and multiple dependencies
- Love data and are able to drive to data-based decisions that are practical
- Are a strong leader capable of working with and influencing senior executives
- Exhibit clear and effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have 15+ years of Product Management or Business Development experience
- Have 5+ years leading Product Management or Business Development teams
- Have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing (Bachelors or equivalent required; Masters preferred)
- Have worked 10+ years in a technical or engineering software business
- Have a strong understanding of Software as a Service business
- Are able to travel up to 10% a month
Location: Wilsonville, United States of America; Cypress, United States of America; Plano, United States of America; Milford, United States of America; Livonia, United States of America; Charlotte, United States of America; Huntsville, United States of America; Bellevue, United States of America; San Francisco, United States of America; Remote
The salary range for this position is $155,900 to $280,600 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.