As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with customer
- Independent handling of power plant process and system engineering
- Process engineering activities includes preparation of P&IDs, equipment capacity calculations, control description and logics preparation
- Aligning the overall plant control concept with-in team and external stake holders, developing the overall same in conceptual to detail engineering phase
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of C&I Systems for Combined Cycle Power Plants.
- Technical Specification and selection of field instruments, Control Valves to meet performance criteria, Control system selection like DCS/PLC, CEMS, SWAS and Mechanical packages like HRSG, GTG, STG etc.
- Sizing calculations for Control valve and handling the Control valve package from RFQ, Bid evaluation and Supplier vendor drawing review.
- Instrument hookups & erection bill of quantity preparation
- Cable engineering & bill of quantity estimation
- Layout engineering – Instrument location/wiring layouts
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
- You will work in projects with “total cost focus” mind set and judged for out of the box thinking to suggest process and engineering improvements for implementation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical/chemical/instrumentation engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 8 to 12 years related work experience in Power Plant Industry
- Prior experience working on Siemens DCS software engineering (T3000 or PCS7) preferred
- Functional Know-how of water steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time