We're improving the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place - where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
* Experience in fixing and assessment on Linux OS Security, Vulnerability & Hardening -Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Servers. Hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing Linux as well as configuring them.
* Strong technical background in Storage, Disk Management, Logical Volume Management (LVM) and logical partitioning. Management of User accounts, System security, change management and performance tuning.
* Installation of SSL certificates Linux servers.
* Administration & Deployment of Oracle RAC. Hands on experience on RAC database Installation and troubleshooting, 12c/19c is preferred.
* Hands on experience on converting non-RAC to RAC Database
* Strong knowledge on Clustering and High Availability in Linux & Oracle
* Working knowledge on server monitoring and backup management tools/devices (SAN/NAS).
* Experience on SAN storage provisioning, LUN masking and zoning all other daily operational tasks on storage is mandatory along with experience on Storage capacity planning, performance analysis, monitoring, reporting.
* Installation of Patches, Hardware, software's and Firmware upgrades
* In-depth experience in configuring and managing Routers, Switches & Firewalls
* Experience in Hadoop Installations, Upgrades, Migration & designing Hadoop cluster
* Understanding and knowledge of Big Data Analytic.
* Formulate security architecture recommendations and design security services.
* Knowledge about Information Security standards and frameworks, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management program.
* Accountable to measure cyber security requirements and provide solution from technical specifications.
* Hands on experience on logging/Monitoring tool, SIEM, Firewall, IDS/IPS
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as a team member.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We are seeking for Bachelors such as engineering or computer science / ECE/ Electrical Engineering/ IT with proven record and good knowledge in OS administration skills on Linux RHEL, Experience in Linux OS , installation, Cyber Security, Oracle RAC, Software and Patch management with 6 to 9 years of experience in the domain. This job is based out of Mumbai.
This is opportunity to those who love challenging work as it involves working on power system applications in real-time environment. This role will have exposure for interactions with various progressive customers and will be an immense learning experience. On the plus side, opportunity to travel to domestic as well as international customer sites which is a necessary requirement. The commitment for the long-term association is highly expected from the candidate.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time