Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist, committed to Promotion & Prescription of electric products in Multiutilities market to be hired with a permanent contract in Rome within the Electric Products area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Multiutilities Sales Specialist your mission will be to lead the Electric Products portfolio and the relative business segment through strategic planning and market analysis, ensuring the achievement of sales targets.Some of the main activities will be:
- Promote Electric Products for improving the energy efficiency thus identifying the right channels for the Multi utilities market (End Customer, Engineering Study, Distributors, Panel Builders and Installers), with the aim of growing the complete portfolio of low voltage too;
- Support technically Panel Builders and Distributors
- Cooperate with the sales, marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
- Influence the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
- Provide some insights on the customer's point of view in innovation processes.
- Have deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Proven experience in prescription and technical support of Low Voltage Components within Infrastructure and Residential market;
- Knowledge of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage panels and electrical distribution
- Education background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Readiness to manage issues related to technological innovation including IIoT and Industrial Clouds;
- Good Target and Customer Orientation and willingness to collaborate within a team
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time